E-PUBLIUS UNUM

Out Of The Electronic Many, One

Name:
Location: Washington, DC, United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

INVOCATION

Having just returned home from south Georgia, I have decided to consumate my reconciliation with being "on line," as they wrote it in a quaint dixie bathroom, by starting a blog.

What happens from here on is a complete mystery.

As for the invocation, two good ones from Aristotle:

"For example, the priestess who did not let her son give a public address: 'If,' she said, 'your words are just, men will hate you, and if they are unjust, then the gods will.'"

and

"...it is not easy for for a long-haired man to perform any manual task."

up next: I kick off the John Adams Dime campaign

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the day you publish a 'comment' on your blog. It will happen. I'm sure you'll show restraint 'till the proper time.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home